Thursday, March 24, 2011

Before & After with Pixel Perfect

I've been SO busy with my photography classes and just life in general I haven't had a lot of time for blogging or photography - but that's just how life goes, I guess!  I really wanted to participate in this week's Before & After  so I thought I'd post a pic from when Henry the Sock Monkey was with me before he began his trip around the world... I took these at our local mall and while I think there is HUGE room for improvement in the original shot I kinda like the edit.

DSC_6434
SOOC

DSC_6434 copy 3 carbon
edited with an action no longer available from My 4 Hens but check out her site - there are some amazing actions there!

Click here to see more of my photos of Henry the Sock Monkey.

Henry is now with the ever-awesome Jess of IROCKSOWHAT I'm SO excited to see what she'll come up with - I know it will be nothing less than fabulous! :)

Find out more about the Hugs from Henry, Love Lucas project here and consider making a donation to this extraordinary family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required