Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Touch-up Tuesday with Paper Heart Camera: Beautiful Spring

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

all things new
Edit:(in PSE7)
Step 1: Duplicate Layer and apply Gaussion Blur to 12%
Step 2: Created a Gradient fill layer - I choose the radial option at 123% also I choose the option "Foreground to Transparent" and reversed the direction of the gradient. I layered the blur on top of the gradient and hit ctrl+G then I flattened the image.
Step 3: Duplicate Layer change it to a "Soft Light" layer and apply High Pass. Flatten image.
Step 4: Apply Paint the Moon's "Sugar Cookie" action and adjust layers a little to add contrast.
Step 5: Apply Pioneer Woman's "Seventies" action Background layer and brought it to the top then reduced the opacity to 47%
Step 6: Added a vignette by creating a gradient layer, then I choose the radial option, changed the angle a little, and set it to 119% then I changed the color of the fill to a dark orange-tinted brown.

a slightly brigher edit
Another Edit: with more Sugar Cookies and less Seventies

SOOC
SOOC


Would you do me a favor? Visit my blog frog community and weigh in on my conversation about cameras

15 comments:

  1. My fav is the MORE sugar cookies and LESS 70's!

    Super edit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty touch up. I love the softness to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great tutorial! I haven't played with Gaussian Blur in while, I think I shall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your second edit - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! I love your second edit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are all so amazing, even the SOOC. I really appreciate you sharing your edits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cool photo! I love the SOOC and edits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The soft light of the second edit is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That flower is so sweet....all we have here is snow:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the depth of the photo. Really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always, your pictures are just beautiful! The third one is gorgeous ... I love how the green just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your second edit is my absolutely favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required