Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Chocolate
coffee
My frozen mocha drink. I thought of a bunch of different things for this but this was my favorite :)

Numbers
numbers
A difficult theme for this week! Here is my phone with my twitter screen. I've been on Twitter all week and made some great connections with other bloggers. So much fun :)

Canned Food
scavenger hunt sunday canned food
I was wondering how I could make canned food look attractive (since I hadn't seen Ashley Sisk's awesome shot!) One night I made chili mac so I decided to photograph it - yummy!

Music
music
These are the CDs keep in my kitchen and listen to the most.

Stack
DSC_7222
I took this photo last night. Stuffed French Toast: Cream cheese, strawberries & bananas with a little maple syrup. All stacked up an dying to be photographed.

DSC_7060'
This was my original photo that I took for this challenge, but when I saw that French Toast I had to photograph it too!

23 comments:

  1. Great Pics! Especially the food, I'm hungry now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos! That french toast looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starbucks AND chocolate...you're killin' me! :)

    Love your music choices, and that French toast looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That french toast looks scrumptious! Love your starbucks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas for stack. And I love the composition of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! I'll be following both of your blogs!
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't hungry until I looked at your post. Your chocolate shot looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the second time I have seen that french toast....YUM. I think we need a tutorial or a HOW TO your delicious french toast:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these pictures! I think I am definitely hungry now and I love that you showed us what you made with your canned good! So creative! Your photography is so, so good! Happy I came to visit your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummm and love the music shot! We listen to the same!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum...I love the last one with the sandwich reflection. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh love the chocolate & stack! YUMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photo's look great.. that french toast looks so yummy and the photo of it is fabulous.. And it looks like we like some of the same music... Hope you are having a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shots. All the food is motivating me to go eat dinner. Good job. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice shots this week. Your food shots all look delicious. Rather like that ham sandwich with the plate reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful shots !!

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love these shots. Is it any surprise that all my favourites seem to involve food???

    ReplyDelete
  18. That stuffed French toast looks DIVINE. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Our taste in music is very similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. great entries - and i agree with everyone the french toast looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking at all your food images has official made me hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required