Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photography Challenge: Weather



POTD: Monday - a beautiful spring morning
The theme this week is weather. I love to see how we are all living in different seasons right now -some places it is snowy and cold here  it is warm and sunny in Georgia - that's not to say we won't have a snow storm before the winter is over but I am grateful for the sunshine and for not shivering in bed every night! I am NOT used to such cold winters!! :) How about where you live? What is the weather like?

Hey! I'm sorry to not have posted the top five for the last two challenges, with my kids being sick and in the middle of a photography class I've been totally scatterbrained. I will be putting up the voting for the "hearts" and "colorful" challenges soon.

FYI:
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Your post must contain a link-back to be considered as a choice for Top 5
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.


11 comments:

  1. The light is so pretty! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sun rays in the background! Love the lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a challenge, love the sunlight in your image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the dry leaves and the new growth! Pretty light too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the leaves are backlit - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love love the light

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I’d like to let you know that I have created a photo challenge index and I’ve included your challenge to the list as well. Just thought you’d like to know. : ) If you have more photo challenges to add, you can do it at www.miracrisp.com Good luck with future challenges! Mira from www.miracrisp.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful shot! the light is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanna switch weather? Please? Beautiful sunlight in your photo...I feel warm just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photo! We just got another 6 inches of snow dumped on us... not a fan of that!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required