Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Photography Challenge: Colorful




This week the challenge theme is "Colorful"  - the world around us is SO colorful. Sometimes we take that for granted, especially this time of year!! So link up your most colorful, cheerful photos and have fun!

33/365

Life is pretty crazy at the moment, but I will get the top 5 up for the Hearts Challenge ASAP! Congratulations to Tabitha who won the Vintage Photography Challenge :) Hope you'll grab a button to the right!

FYI:
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Your post must contain a link-back to be considered as a choice for Top 5
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.


11 comments:

  1. Who knew cereal could be so photogenic? Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft tones...beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shot Faith. Looks good about now; Im hungry. I wanted to ask if you put the following week's theme up ahead of time or if you reveal it on Tuesday when you do your post. I was just trying to figure out what next week's challenge is and I couldn't find it. I do see that I can post this weeks challenge until next Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors in this shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lucky Charms... only I can't eat them anymore...*sniff* I am a gluten free girl now... there are some great color shots in those links!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun blog you have, looking forward to coming back and checking out all the bright colorful photos later when the kiddos go off to bed! See ya later!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required