Thursday, February 10, 2011

Before and After

The kids are all still sick today - so while we've all been hanging out watching PBS and coloring, I've been editing my 365 photos. Here's Monday's POTD and I thought I'd link it up for the before & after at Pixel Perfect:
2 9 11PTM_Before and After_Frames_BlogHOR
This edit has a bunch of different layers - which I forgot to write down. I would try a little bit of this and a little bit of that until I had half a dozen different versions. Then I picked my favorite. I know I used some of my new M4H actions.
I used a Facebook Fan Freebie from Paint the Moon frame for this. The font is called Windsong.






2 09 11 black and white w text
These are some other versions I made.

I used the Coffee Shop WebBoard Rounded Corners frame and duplicated the smaller squares (by right clicking on the layer and selecting "duplicate layer") the font is called CKBecky.

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Her eyes really pop and she has the cutest freckles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this one. I can hardly wait for your next SLR class because I am planning on takin gthe mini and the full version too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love her freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The edits are wonderful. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly, they are all so beautiful. I believe your subject is simply the best part of it. I am a fool for freckles, and those eyes...What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pics of your daughter. I especially like the 1st after shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great edits! I honestly don't know which one I would choose as my favorite. Love the way her eyes stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm gorgeous - is this set in one that's for sale? I might be looking into it because I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty portrait and love the edits

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those black and whites. I plan to buy some from her and paint the moon soon. they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of them! Her eyes are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some of the edits make her look so mature.... our baby Beth is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely edit! I also like the Little Bee.

    bek

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all cute but I like your retro edit best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. *sorry - I meant the retro looking one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the top B&W...however,all of them are great, must be the model:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your after shot...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of the photos. I think the little bee is my fave though.She is such a beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the little bee is my favorite-it really brings out the "honey" tones in her eyes and shows off their warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a beautiful photo! I like every version of it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required