Thursday, February 3, 2011

Before & After with Pixel Perfect

It is not unusual for me to have absolutely no idea what day of the week it is - and today was one of those days. Thankfully I remembered in time to join up with one of my favorite link-ups (which is a good thing since I have an appointment this afternoon!). I LOVE before and afters. Processing can make such a huge difference in a photo (for better or worse) and while this edit is definitely outside of my usual style (if I have such a thing) I really like it and enjoyed playing around with the edit.

30/365
SOOC

vintage
Edited in PSE7 Paint the Moon "Sugar Cookies" + Pioneer Woman "Vintage"

Do you have a favorite action that you use often? I really need to get some new actions!





for more before & after awesomeness visit Pixel Perfect!

20 comments:

  1. Very pretty Faith! I love Paint the Moon and PW too.....I really love making my own actions and presets though. I just found this site though, on this very link-up! http://ilafrancephoto.blogspot.com/search/label/free

    She has a ton of freebies, but I haven't tried them yet....I just downloaded some myself! But they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I've never used any Paint the moon actions! And I've only ever used the eye pop action from Pioneer Woman. I should play with more actions from them!!
    M y all time favorite actions come from Florabella Collection. I LOVE THEM. Use them with every. single. photo. Hands down the best money I have ever spent on anything photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I really love the combination here and I wouldn't have thought of it. You keep reminding me to use Sugar Cookies...and to pair it with vintage is perfect. I'll definitely try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your SOOC! But I am really diggin the edited version. I have the Sugar cookie and I use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to download that one. I edit everything with Florida from Everyday Elements - Everyday Actions. I just love the lighting options in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful. I love your before as well as your after!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really beautiful. I love the SOOC too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! :) I love Pioneer Woman actions too..they are awesome. Right now I'm obsessed with the seventies action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the vintage one. My fave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paint The Moon doesn't have Sugar Cookies anymore! :( she said she may release a new version this spring. So bummed! Love your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful! Something I would hang in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so cool! I love your edits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so inspiring! I would be honored if you stopped by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm hosting a photo challenge & would just LOVE if you participated :]
    http://www.livinginaperrytale.com/2011/02/photo-challenge-yellow.html
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love those edited shots! I really need to learn how to use my pse8. I've had it for a year now and I have yet to figure out how to use it-Argh!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required