Sunday, February 6, 2011

36/365

2 06 11


Today turned out to be a beautiful day! After a week of rain and gray it was so nice to see some sunshine - so after lunch we took the kids and Henry to the Augusta Mall. I got some great photos of Henry the Sock Monkey there and can't wait to get them all processed and posted! This was so far out of my comfort zone and it was definitely a challenge, yet at the same time was a great challenge. So here's today's photo of the day (I'll post my weekly 365 project recap tomorrow). It's one of my favorites of the day! All of the kids wanted to take turn holding the sock monkey and were really curious about this project. Learn more about the Hugs from Henry project here and you can even donate to the project today.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl and Henry the Sock Monkey is a cutie, too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required