Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Worless{ish} Wednsday: Snow Days

The kids are back to school and I am trying to bring some order to the chaos that is inevitable from a family of six being stuck at home for four days. So I thought I quickly post some photos from the kiddos fun in the snow! Linking up with The Paper Mama for Wordless{ish} Wednesday & Alicia @ A Beautiful Mess

I'm going to make a snow angel!epic fail: way too icy
Beth - trying (unsuccessfully) to make a snow angel.
DSC_3374
DSC_3432DSC_3494
How Katie-Abigail spent most of her time outside - on her backside.

DSC_3456DSC_3500

DSC_3504

After she got pelted with snowballs from her little sisters she was out for revenge!
DSC_3474DSC_3476
DSC_3478DSC_3479
DSC_3517DSC_3512
DSC_3524 copy
The snow was more like a sheet of crunchy ice. The kids were breaking up pieces to throw at each other and trying to see who could pick up the biggest piece. Beth was very proud of herself for having the biggest piece. Linking this photo up with Black & White Wednesday @ Long Road to China

time to come in for some nice warm rolls
01 10 11 alt 2
There is something about this shot that I really like - something about the lines and that yellow fire hydrant just out of focus.
DSC_3446copy

After we came in from the snow we ate warm homemade rolls!! Yum :)
DSC_3552

Emma lost her third tooth!!
Plus my Emma wanted you all to know that she lost her tooth yesterday :) She wiggled it out all by herself. This is only the third tooth that she's lost so far.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures!! Happy Wordless-ish Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems every blog I visit recently is about snow days. My kids would be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time! Six kids at home for four days makes me tired just thinking about it. I've currently got one little guy and I'm exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I just have four kids (+ mommy & daddy make six!). So happy that the snow has melted and the kids are back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great day! Your kids really look like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw looks like it was so much fun! Great photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great photos, they really capture the day! These are such lovely memories for them to treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required