Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4: Project 365

week 4 of 365

Day 22: Self protrait
Day 23: Avacado
Day 24: Cherry Tomatoes
Day 25: Rice
Day 26: Little Man pretending to be an airplane
Day 27: Little Man

The template is from The CoffeeShop and the font is called CK Becky
You can read my tutorial on how I create my 365 collage in Adobe Photoshop Elements

Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood


Project 365 ButtonThe Daily Wyatt



P.S. I posted a new discussion in my Blog Frog Discussion Community about cameras - I'd love to get your input!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful collage! I love your self portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I love your selfie and the avocado. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Avocado-YUM! Awesome picture of that. I even love how you included the day you missed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job! I love the avocado, self portrait and your littlest man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your selfie and the simplicity of all your food photos. I may have to try photographing food myself too ; )

    (hmmm ... i'm having trouble commenting using my wordpress id so i'm using my blogger one which doesn't point to my 365 stuff. sorry)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required