Monday, January 17, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



Better late than never, right? I have loved watching y'all participate in Scavenger Hunt Sundays on Ashley's blog and it was a New Year's resolution of sorts to begin participating in this great link-up.

The last half of this week was not great for me photographically - I was busy with my photography class and coming down with a cold... but even though I wish these photos were better I thought I would go ahead and post this week's scavenger hunt photos...

A Different View
01 15 11
I was taking a photo for the abstract shot when my little man climbed up on my back so I snapped a pic of our reflection in the...

Looking Up
looking up
I had a different shot in mind for this but I didn't think it really worked. 

Abstract
1/15/2011
This is the vent on the back of my Kitchen Aid Mixer

Hair
hair
My little man needs a hair cut!

Half
"half"
Half of a chocolate peanut butter sandwich - yum! 
Personally this is my favorite shot from this week's scavenger hunt.

I can't wait to see all of yours!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh it's a mixer! Wow, the vent on mine isn't that clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate and PB sandwich! That sounds AMAZING! =) Your shots are great and that little guy is always SO cute! I'm putting mine up a day late too working on them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT shots Faith! LOVE the different view & abstract - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate peanut butter sounds pretty good. I'm so glad you're participating. I love your looking up shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your Half is making me wish I had some chocolate in the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I would've never guessed that was the back of a mixer! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos. Love your looking up photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots. Love the looking up photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to get so much more creative when it comes to abstract photos. Yours by the way is neat. I'm learing a lot through this challenge and really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what kind of chocolate you put in a chocolate peanut butter sandwich, but I am going to find out. I love that shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! I want that sandwich right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously just marched into our kitchen and flipped my mixer around because I had NO idea about that vent. And there it was!

    The little people running around my house are always so "helpful" too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required