Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 64: Out of the Box - Week 4 Robin's Egg Blue

project64 button




First of all, let me say how much I love Robin's Egg blue. I'm not a huge fan of sky blue or cobalt blue but robin's egg blue I simply adore. I have a mug that I just love that has a stripe of robin's egg blue with purple and spring green and I have a rug in my kitchen that is blue and pink and green and then I have this bowl. I bought one for my little sister and one for myself and it has been the most wonderful bowl for cereal, soup or pasta - it keeps things nice and warm! Or rather it did. Lately it cracked so now I use it for potted plants which is delightful!

Saturday morning breakfast

I actually took this photo last spring but when I posted it on Flickr earlier this week I got a bunch of comments so I thought I would post it - it's not quite as sharp as I would like it to be but it's a great photo for this theme! I'll try to take an original photo tomorrow... today was just so dismal I didn't pick up my camera even once! But I did do some editing - does that count?

11 comments:

  1. Great shot! I really love that your blue bowl is full of Lucky Charms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue bowl and the fact that it matches the blue in the lucky charms too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize Lucky Charms had Robin's Egg Blue marshmallows! They look wonderful in the bowl too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue of the bowl and the cereal. And I feel the same way picking up my camera on these wintry days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color, but as you know i had a heck of a time finding it! That bowl of lucky charms is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My absolute favorite color! It so deserves some posts, all-its-own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Such a great entry for Robin's Egg Blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Oh and my hubby voted this as his favorite submission because you filled the bowl with lucky charms, which have some robin's egg blue scattered in there too!

    Thanks for linking up with Project64!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this shot Faith. It has good feelings tied to it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. yyyuummm, can I devour that?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required