Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 64: Out of the Box - Week 3 Chestnut




Yesterday was a computer-free day - no project 365 photo, no blog post and it was WONDERFUL! I took a nice long nap and read a cookbook... you can read more about my weekend on my mommy diaries blog.

01 22 11 chesnut
This wasn't what I'd had in mind for this week's out of the box challenge but when I'd finished the edit I thought it might be a good fit for the challenge. So there you go. I've been using Photoshop Elements more and more and am happy to finally be able to use it for more than just running actions! Can you believe I started this edit using the "Sugar Cookies" action? Then I altered it beyond recognition :)

Click here to see the other photo I took for this challenge.

Can't wait to see your Out of the Box photos! What did you pick?

10 comments:

  1. this is beautiful!! and the haircut is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol faith, that's awesome. =P the other day i found my lens cap inside my pillow case and i was no where near the bedroom when taking photos! it's funny where things end up sometimes..

    - jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selfie and I agree the haircut is very cute! Thanks for linking up with p64

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like-y the new hair cut!

    I wanted to thank you for stopping by my Flickr site today. I was pleasantly surprised! :D

    Here's my blog if you ever feel so inclined. LOL It is not that exciting.
    http://minutestomemories-shari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a new follower to your blog. I love all of the photos! Do you do a blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that brown. it's gorgeous!! and you have gorgeous hair!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great edit, and totally cute haircut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your edit - it's calming in a way. And your hair is too cute - is it as soft as it looks? It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required