Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Photography Challenge




Congratulations to Ashley at DASH Photography - the winner of the White on White photography challenge!

It was SO very hard to pick a top 5 for last week's challenge. I could have a food-themed challenge every week! I LOVED seeing your awesome photos and reading your scrummylicious recipes!

Here are my Top 5 picks for the food challenge. Be sure to vote for your favorite!


Tara at Live Every Moment



Carmen at A Lovely Journey



Ambrosia Clark



These Days



Anne U




Honorable Mentions:
i take pictures"
August Afternoon
rsvp ink
Live Love Travel


07 08 11
This week's theme is "Happiness" or you can link up any favorite photo from this week.
This photo is of my daughter last week - she loves playing by herself with her dolls and it makes me happy to see her playing so peacefully.


FYI:
Obviously, the photo must be your own, taken by you!
Anyone can participate in this challenge, regardless of photography equipment or skill.
Your photo does not have to be taken for this challenge - but a new photo is always fun! :)
You can link up your blog or Flickr page - be sure to link up your post and not just your blog's homepage.
Please link up only once per person.
Your post must contain a link-back to be considered as a choice for Top 5
Please grab one of my new buttons from my sidebar - thanks :)
Please do take a minute to comment on each other's photos - it makes it so much more fun for everyone!
Link-up is open until next Tuesday.

Pssst. Did you know that registration is now open for my February SLR photography class?!! Only 25 spots left!


9 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for picking my photo for Top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored!!!
    Thanks so much!
    I love all the Top 5 photos!!
    I'll be voting for Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wasn't expecting this!! thanks! what an honor!! ;-)

    I love them all as well!
    And already have one vote? awesome!! thanks Ambrosia!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks for the honorable mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayayayayay! Thanks so much for the top 5 pick!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Faith! What a great group of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great talent from last week challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ambrosia's shot is by far the neatest. I like it because it's unique! I would have never thought to shoot from that angle. Way to think outside the box! Great job :] Carmens is wonderful too. Love those colors. They are all wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required