Friday, January 14, 2011

i {heart} friday

It's that time again. I have another photography class running so I'll be featuring some of their work here on my blog every Friday!

005

strawberry -096

snowheart
{Gilda}

Day 4 Contemplate your shot( Mama's Flowers)
{Amy}


Here is some more inspiring wonderfulness from some 365days/52week project friends: (click on the photo to see it in flickr)

365.10

Day Eleven:365

Abstract

2/52  *untitled*

10{365}: Orange you glad I didn't say apple?
Have you noticed all the citrus photos lately? I'm just dying to try one but just haven't had the time to set one up properly.

8/365

There are so many more wonderful photos that I've seen on your blogs lately, I just forgot to favorite them on Flickr or make a note... y'all have been such a source of inspiration to me in my 365 project!! If you have just begun a 365/52 project (it's never too late to start!) let me know!!

Before I go here is just one more...  because is is so beautiful!
Hydrangea blues
{source} +  {via}

10 comments:

  1. These are absolutely amazing photos. I wish I could take photos like this. I am struggling with the P365 this week. Haven't taken one picture. I'm in a funk. We'll it's early in the year, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are so fab! I saw Satahieli's on flikr love her freckles, the heart one and the first shot are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful shots! Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! Just linked up to the food challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Faith...I am loving your class:)

    Tiffany
    www.junemakessix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing mine! All of those photos are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great photos here. Thanks so much for featuring mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo picks. Thanks for featuring my shot.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required