Friday, January 28, 2011

i heart friday

If you've been following my blog for awhile you know how much I LOVE Fridays and these i{heart}friday posts - it's a great opportunity to show off some of my student's amazing work and to feature some photos from some of my project 365 friends.

Here are some photos from my students - I LOVE teaching this class and I am so proud of them!
Ordinary Beauty

01-19-11 - Water Experiment Take 2 Failure

Week 2 Day 5

Week 2: Day 1

Week #3 Day 1

wk2 Day3: Technical Assign, Night time Motion Blur {SOOC, Simplicity e-course}



11 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some amazing photos!

    Congrats to your current students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen that ISO one yet! Very cool! You always have so much talent in your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool! I heart them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome shots! I love the first one, so cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're obviously a good teacher, because these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I'm speechless! Each image is so impressive... you must be a proud teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that drippy water one, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love each of them, some wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these but the water drops is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so neat!! I am so looking forward to your next class!!! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required