Saturday, January 1, 2011

i heart friday white on white

Better late than never...  right? I have been looking forward to this white on white edition of i {heart} Friday for weeks now, but was busy trying to get the house clean for the New Year. It feels so nice to start the year out fresh and clean! I also stayed up a bit re-doing my blog's header and template. The hubs loves the new look and I have to say, so do I. 

So here are some shots for white on white - the theme for next Tuesday's photography challenge - hopefully they will inspire you! 


threadfrompcc

whiterosewhitelace

Vases

Ted Forbes

other photos that I couldn't post here because of copyright
Kristybee's Two in a bowl and Trust

5 comments:

  1. Love the new look!!! And, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lookin' good! I cleaned up my blog space today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I clicked on your blog, I thought ooooh so pretty! I love the new header look!

    Happy New Year, Faith! Looking forward to more inspiring posts from you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so pretty!!! Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration and really beautiful photos! I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required