Thursday, January 6, 2011

6/365

Today was not the greatest day for photography. It was another gray and rainy day and while I was thinking about taking pictures all day long I actually had my camera in my hands for only a few minutes today. I'm feeling rather bummed about that actually. I am just about ready to NOT have a photo for today and just take today's photo tomorrow - but that would be cheating... or something.

So here is today's rather craptastic photo of the day.

01 06 11

It's of dinner - which was delicious! It was like Sunday dinner on a weeknight. Pretty easy to throw together and very much worth the effort. I wrote up the recipe for you. Click here to see it.

One of the photos I'll be taking tomorrow will be for this project such a cool idea. I've had ideas for what to do for this photography challenge swirling around in my head all day long - I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy it made me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who has days where all I shoot is dinner!

    Thank you for sharing info about this cool project, I'm thinking of joining. Noticed a couple of days this week that prompts have helped me get inspired on an otherwise uninspiring day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of a old style photo that I think is great! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - craptastic - you crack me up!! I'm having one of those days today, too. Let's hope the weekend is better for both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required