Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5/365

I thought I would give y'all a break from food photos and post something else today! Don't worry - I took a photo of my morning cup of tea and muffin with cream cheese - it was so good. I ate it while getting a lot of work done on my photography class this morning - yay! It's all written up I'm just tweaking the assignments and the order of things... which is a lot harder than you'd think it would be.

01 05 11
Nikon D80 f/5 1/13 ISO400 40mm Edited in PSE7

My lens cap. Taken on the window sill on a very gray and rainy morning. You can see another version of today's photo on my Flickr page.

So far - I am really loving taking (and editing) a photo for each day... but I haven't even made it through a week yet, so we'll see!

4 comments:

  1. I found my lens cap in the pocket of my coat this afternoon when I went to pick my oldest up from school.... left there after this mornings session outside with my dog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a super clean window seal! :)

    I'm also enjoying the 365! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I took a food inspired photo yesterday and I thought of you! Or maybe I should blame you for my food inspired photo! LOL! :) I have been taking a photo a day but I still haven't gotten my computer back (working on a netbook that I can't even download to) so that I can upload my photos. So you all will get 2 weeks all at one time! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is still on the cord to my camera :-) My pic for today is eerie! Pop by if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required