Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2nd Trimester How I LOVE thee!!

13 weeks
13 Weeks

I'm really loving my second trimester. Feeling better overall and able to make it through the day without a nap. Just in time for my photography class and I am so glad! I've had several late nights working on class stuff.

Pregnancy clothes: Not yet! So thankful for low rise jeans.

Weight gained: I don't know -  I threw my scale away a couple years ago.

Boy or girl? Don't know. I tend to refer to the baby as a girl but I think the hubs is hoping for a boy. I will be thrilled either way.

Baby Names: Haven't really talked about it seriously yet. The hubs is waiting to find out if we are having a boy or girl.

Cravings? None really, though I once I start to eat pasta it's hard to stop! and I eat yogurt every day. At the beginning of my pregnancy I wanted chicken biscuts. Half way through my first trimester all I wanted was burgers.

Belly shot:
3289442924_f0a38fe0fe_b2


But this is what I look like most of the time so you really can't tell:
3289442924_f0a38fe0fe_b

If you are pregnant too I would LOVE to hear from you! How far along are you?

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! 14 weeks here :) We're going for a surprise! I'm starting to feel better too, but still tired at the end of the day. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to find your blog. You look lovely. Pregnancy is my favorite time of life! I loved it all! Miss it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required