Tuesday, January 18, 2011

17/365

Posting this a day late... I spent the evening helping my oldest with her science project, getting ready for the science fair. It took us three hours - good grief. There are moments when I think homeschooling would be just as easy as helping her with all of her homework!

So here is Monday's photo of the day -
"half"

I loved all your comments about this yesterday in the Scavenger Hunt post. I made it using Chocolate Peanut Butter from Peanut Butter & Co. It's very easy to get here. I can buy it at the grocery store or Wal-Mart. It's gluten-free so it's about $4 a jar but I got hooked on it when it was only $2 and it was the only kind of peanut butter my K-A would eat.

I couldn't help but post a couple out-takes:
DSC_4004DSC_3984
Sweet Shot Day

6 comments:

  1. That's whats on my sandwich today! With bananas. Love that stuff. Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHOCOLATE peanut butter? Yum! I have to find this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of that stuff. Ok, need to look for it like now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Science fair projects, Exploding volcanos, insects, and oh so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 3 hours! As a former teacher I apologize :O) Chocolate peanut butter??? I'm going to have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen that and wondered how it tastes. Now I might just have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required