Saturday, January 15, 2011

15/365 updated

life lesson: do not try to blog and watch a movie at the same time.

The hubs and I watched "The Social Network" last night. I really liked it - made me wish I could stay up all night working on important projects without having to get up the next morning to take the kids to school :) But seriously - I don't think I could ever live with that amount of intensity and that degree of single-minded drivenness.

Today was one of those nice relaxing Saturdays when everyone is coming down with a cold - we quietly colored and played. We picked up lunch at Moes - I just love their pico de gallo salsa! We watched the Return on Nanny McFee with the kids before bed (which wasn't as lame as I thought it would be). But now little man is running around - you'd think he was hopped up on caugh syrup or something like that. I'm hoping that means a crash is sometime in our near future because this mama is ready for bed!

I didn't pick up my camera one single time today. So this photo is actually from yesterday but I'm counting it as today's photo of the day since I loaded it to Flickr today.

01 15 11
a different perspective

While I was trying to get a good shot for my the abstract assignment for this weeks scavenger hunt my little man decided to climb on my back - so I decided to take a photo of our reflection :)

Come back tomorrow for another shot from this session and to find out what it is that the reflection is in! I'll give you a hint - it's a small kitchen appliance. Any guesses?

There are some simply wonderful shots from a different perspective at the paper mama's photo challenge.


The Paper Mama

7 comments:

  1. My brain is so not functioning. What is the reflection in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool.

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am thinking the same as sheri above. i tried to figure it out before reading, thinking you would have told us, but you didn't. hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool shot but I too am confused about the object?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun perspective! And, I'm with the others...I have no idea what that appliance could be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting perspective. I have no idea what it is though.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required