Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yes, I have totally lost my mind.

I chalk it up to the two weeks I spent on the couch, feeling unwell then getting a cold, and then going out of town for Thanksgiving... I feel like I have completely lost my mind!

I had a wonderful time cooking with my mom and just visiting with our families. The quality of my photography over the week was rather poor, I just have a few snapshots but I thought I'd share them.
DSC_2128
The hubs (playing angry birds on his iPad) drinking hot cocoa with the kids at my parent's house

DSC_2139
My mom and dad with my kids (sorry Mom - you really are a beautiful woman! I wish this photo did you justice)

DSC_2149
The cousins (on my husband's side of the family)

I got my act together enough to celebrate my oldest daughter's ninth birthday
DSC_2166

DSC_2175
She asked for a "surprise" cake so I put purple food coloring in a white cake mix - she was really happy about it.
DSC_2172
I can't believe my baby is nine!

We gave her a camera for her birthday (of course!) She is especially enjoying the video capture feature on her little point-and-shoot. I'm enjoying watching her expand her creative interests.

DSC_2183
No snow here in Georgia, just lots of leaves and rain. This is the one "good" photo I've taken this week.

I hope you will enter my giveaway and VOTE for my blog at the blog guidebook and forgive my blogging absent mindedness. I promise I'll be back soon!

4 comments:

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required