Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Photography Challenge

Hello there! I hope that you all had happy holidays and are enjoying this week. We had a the first white Christmas in 150 years! It was beautiful.
My kids are still home on their winter break and we are enjoying lazy days watching movies and coloring and playing with their new toys and scooters.
You would think as a photographer I would have a million photographs of the holidays but I really didn't take too many. My favorite photos are of the snacks at my mother in-law's house.
DSC_2623
DSC_2624

The best part of Christmas: telling my kids that I am pregnant! I'm about ten weeks along - with a due date around July or August. Emma is especially excited about the new baby. She kisses my belly goodnight every night. It's completely adorable.
dsc_2650 sugar cookies

I spent more money on this adorable "Big Brother" shirt for Josiah then I have spent on a shirt for any of my kids but it was so worth it to see the looks on the faces of our family.

So this week's photography challenge is kids. I'm sure that we all have cute photos of our kids (or other kids of family or friends) from this last week! I can't wait - I'm sure it'll be a cuteness overload this week! Since I'm really busy (and really tired) there will not be a "favorites" post for this week's photography challenge. I'll start doing those again the following week (1/4) - the theme will be white on white so be planning that week's shot! If you already have a favorite white on white shot please email me a link to it because I'll be doing an inspiration post a couple days before the photography challenge.



32 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the pregnancy!!

    I am so excited for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!! I hope everything goes well for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Faith!!!

    That's so... exciting! Three of my four were born in July and August so I know exactly how tired you've been feeling right here around the Holidays. I remember being the most tired then. Whew....

    And the shirt is adorable! I would've SO splurged too... :) Such a fun way to spread the news.

    Happy Holidays to you and your family and thanks for hosting the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Congratulations!!! How very exciting that you're expecting a baby...I can just imagine the kids loved getting the news. And, how cute is that, kissing your belly!?? <3

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas (wow...no snow for Christmas for 150 years; I can't even imagine that!!!). And, Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!! A new baby!!!
    Will link up later! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the pregnancy! That is very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Faith! Hope you are feeling well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Faith, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little Big Brother looks utterly adorable! Beautiful look on his face!

    And congratulations on your wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Couldn't be happier for you and your family!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Faith! I have to tell ya', when you kept saying how tired you were a few weeks ago, all I kept thinking was "I'll betcha she's got an itty bitty in there". ;)

    xo*tricia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Babies are always amazing news, congratulations. Where did you find that shirt, I was hoping to do the same thing if/when I have another one too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! We're about 3 1/2 weeks away from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! That is an awesome Christmas gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the way you decided to share the news. Congrats to you and good health.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, Faith!! Congratulations! I'm so sorry I'm late on this, but I'm very very happy for you. I hope God blesses you with an easy and safe pregnancy.

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Faith! So happy for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations Faith! I'm so happy for you. Wait a minute....10 weeks ago...wasn't that about the time you started your Confessions? Hmmmmm.....coincidence? :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!!!! Very happy for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally late to this...but CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yay, I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required