Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Photography Challenge: Simple Beauty





I had such a great post written in my head for yesterday... then I picked up my camera to snap a few photos for it and my battery was dead. I never got back to the computer... so no post on Monday.

DSC_2525


This week's photography challenge theme is "Simple Beauty" I choose a detail shot from my Christmas wreath (that I bought from here) because it is the prettiest thing I have photographed lately. What about you? Your beauty might be a detail of your child's face, a decoration, snow or ice. You can link up your blog or Flickr page just please remember to link back to my blog! You can use the button above if you'd like.


9 comments:

  1. This looks like a beautiful wreath! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all those circles - there's something rather calming about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool wreath! I'd love to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just registered for your class! I finally have a D-SLR and I am SO excited!
    This is my first time entering one of my photos in any kind of thing like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wreath is gorgeous!

    I haven't entered the challenges here in a while, but got around to it today :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required