Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photography Challenge: Daydream

Congratulation to Audrey for winning the vote on the "Fall" photography challenge. It was a really tight race and I had no idea who would win right up until this morning.

The theme this week is "Daydream" and I really have no idea why I choose this theme, what would this theme look like? I honestly don't know. So I chose a photo from my archives that I really like. It is one that I noticed today as I was poking around on my Flickr site.
the darkness and the light

You can link up below - please just remember to link back to my blog♥ and make sure that you link up the url for your blog post :)
I can't wait to see all of your amazing photos! Don't forget to check back to see last week's top five photos!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses perfect for a daydream...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot...it feels so moody...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the interpretation of daydream captured in your photo. I'll be back this evening after work to browse everyone's daydream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really beautiful photo. I love the overall feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith, this picture is gorgeous of yours!! I wanted to let you know I linked my post from my phone and will add your button to it as soon as I get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture, very peaceful...I can use that in my life right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should post a picture of myself sitting at my computer at work...=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that I found your blog, a lot of great inspiration here. great tone in this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wohooo! thanks for the win! I have been MIA for the past few days so I didnt see this until now! but hey, thanks... now to do a daydream picture. hmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spent a lot of time on this one Faith - I hope you like my interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. loved all of these, when do you announce this weeks word?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required