Saturday, November 20, 2010

my baby beth... is going to be nine!

When I saw that the theme over at Trendy Treehouse is "Birthdays" I started browsing through my archives. It made me realize how terrible I am at taking photos on my children's birthdays, I think I may have a few more of them backed up somewhere... 

My Beth is going to be nine at the end of the month so I thought I would do a post showing a photo from every year...

Beth - November 2001
2001

Beth's first birthday
2002
Happy First Birthday!

Beth & Emma Jan 2004
2003

DSCF0018
2004

DSCF4210
2005

The three amigos - Feb 2007
2006

Beth & her birthday cake
2007
DSC_0425

Raider kids 5x7

you better hurry up mom
2008

DSC_6160
2009

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh, this tugs at my heart! My son turned five this year, as fast as these five years went I know it will fly by and soon he'll be nine too! You have beautiful children, btw. And happy 9th birthday to Beth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...she's so beautiful! Fun to see her 'grow up' in your birthday pic collection :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up so fast don't they?! She is so beautiful!! and how neat to see her from baby to now. Happy Birthday Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at her grow up in photos! Such a beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious!!!! I am horrible with pictures. My kids will probably HATE photos when they are older. My camera is always with me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required