Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Photography Challenge: SOOC




Thanks so much for understanding about this weekend. I hated to not post a top five on Friday. There were SO many awesome photos this week, it was really hard to pick just five favorites!

Here is my top five from last week:

Schrocksters Live



Three Peas and a Bean



rsvp ink



Bumbles and Light



Pampelmuse and me







Please vote for your favorite!




Now on to this week's photography challenge!

DSC_2597

The theme this week is SOOC (which is a photography term that stands for Strait Out Of Camera and means that the image has not been edited) I love a great edit as much as the next person, but sometimes it is really thrilling to get a GREAT image, right out of the camera. So this leaves the challenge wide open! Just make sure that it's unedited (a watermark is fine and will still be considered SOOC) if you link up before Friday your photo will be considered for my Friday top 5.

11 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'm speaking for others when I say that I really like having the top 5 from last week in this week's challenge post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top 5 are awesome and I love your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you chose my photo as one of your top 5 picks! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely shot!
    Making me long for summer when fall has barely started!
    I can understand why you had such a difficult time with the Top Five. Each is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing one of my photos :)

    And, wow that first one is absolutely incredible, love the atmosphere it has!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its my first week here on the challenge Faith. I never realised how hard it is to pick a sooc shot so it really was a challenge for me. Thats a lovely daisy shot.

    Rosie
    leavesnbloom photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot, I love the DOF of the flowers in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I am not seeing my link up, is it there? The link tool says it's there.

    I am excited about this weeks PC! Great idea!

    Diane lkrk10@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Very excited that my photo was selected in the top 5. Warm and fuzzy's all round over here. Thank you! Now I'll have to have a look for a good SOOC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited to join your challenge this week. I'm a new follower of yours and can't get enough of your work! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was so excited to be included in the Top 5 this week! What a great group of photos! So thrilled to be included with them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required