Friday, October 1, 2010

October Simply Photography class list

Here are the names and blogs of the partcipants for the October Simply Photography class - so that you can get to know each other a bit before class starts! (if the name is gray that means that there is no link)

Muriel
Shari
Danene
Chana
Ruth
Carla
Rachel
Anne
Tanya
Melissa
Tim
Jeannette
Melissa
Sheri
Rachel
Elycia
Uyen
Megan
Melissa
Tara
Annie
Katie
Virginie
Lindsay
Jen
Julie
Kristin
Li
Pam
Sharolyn
Crystal
Shannie
Lindsay
Shannon
Joni
Casey
Liz
Eva
Ewa 
Christy
Rachel
Isela
Alexis
Tahnie
Melissa
Kelly-Jo
Dawn

6 comments:

  1. I am considering taking your class but I have a regular camera. Do I need to have some idea of what im doing? Because I DONT!!! Racheldkearns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a "level zero" photography class :) You don't need to know ANYTHING or have any kind of special camera to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to get started... Is anyone else having trouble with Blogfrog? I keep getting a big ole error screen when I try to access the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm missing! I am pretty sure I filled out the registration form. But let me know if I spaced it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required