Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More photography challenges

it's that time of year again!


photo challenge



KA and me plus Vanilla Pop copy2

DSC_0907
Here's the original. To get the edit above I cropped it, added the Pioneer Woman edge burn. I warmed it up with Paint the Moon "Sugar Cookies" Everyday Actions "Florida" and finished it off with Paint the Moon "Vanilla Pop" then played with the levels. Still not sure what my editing style is yet - it looks really warm to me.
Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

7 comments:

  1. Looks warm to me, too. :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that collage! The colors are so bright and pretty! I'm a new follower too! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mama and me shot. Love the warm feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the strawberries :) Thanks for joining Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful edit of the two of you, such beautiful eyes:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required