Friday, October 8, 2010

i {heart} Friday

I've started a new photography class this week. It's a GREAT group of ladies - and one guy! It's been a fun week and there have been some great stand-out shots that, of course, I wanted to share with you all!
_MG_2968
{Lindsay}

Week 4 Day 6
{Dawn}

IMG_2178
{Anne}

rule of thirds
{Rachel D}

Rose-with-bug
{Katie}

Week one: day 1 Close Crop
{Rachel}

Flower - Simplicity
{Tara}

I will be posting more information on upcoming classes soon! If you are interested in taking one of my classes you can fill out a little survey by clicking here and you'll get an email as soon as registration opens up!

Check back soon for my Favorite Five from this week's photo challenge!

P.S. I am also accepting new sponsors for the fall. Promote your blog or shop for only $5 a month! Send me an email if you are interested :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Faith, you just made my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little lady's face is priceless..so cute

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required