Thursday, October 7, 2010

Before & After

You might know that I recently got my first copy of Photoshop Elements just recently, and have just started editing using actions. I'm in loooooooove! I stayed up until midnight the other night happily playing away with some new actions I've downloaded from Paint the Moon.

DSC_2590
SOOC

QAL Sugar Cookies copy
edited with the FREE action from Paint the Moon "Sugar Cookies"

QAL Vanilla Pop
Paint the Moon "Vanilla Pop"



QAL Sugar Cookies plus PW WarmerPaint the Moon "Sugar Cookies" + Pioneer Woman "Warmer"
QAL seventies Pioneer Woman "Seventies"

QAL Warmer plus vintage Pioneer Woman "Seventies" + "Vintage"

QAL vintage Pioneer Woman "Vintage"

QAL NYC Everyday Elements "New York"

8 comments:

  1. I am sure...they look lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really really good. But, you know what, so is your sooc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love actions! Pioneer Woman's Lovely and Ethereal is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flower shot in the first place and the edits make me really consider in starting saving for photoshop:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm a huge fan of actions, yours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! And thanks for the info on some more free actions!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required