Monday, October 11, 2010

Because I just can't help myself - misc. Monday

Happy Monday!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


I'm linking up this week with Miscellany Monday with Carissa at lowercase letters - because she rocks, and so does her link-up.

Did you have a good weekend? We did! We took the kids to see Despicable Me at the discount theater. It was SO good!! It was VERY age appropriate for my kids (ages 3 to 8) and family friendly. I laughed SO hard!!!



While I was working on my photography class this weekend Daniel watched a few episodes of "Outsourced" on demand - I didn't get much work done. It was SO funny!

I spent a lot of the weekend just hanging out with the kiddos. FUN! Crazy and insane too.

DSC_0932DSC_0907DSC_0946DSC_0967DSC_0924DSC_0959DSC_0956


Linking these up with Flat Yeast Bread as well :)



DSC_0881
DSC_0876

My oldest is learning to write her name in cursive. It's been fun seeing her try and learn and get better. Here is her first success!

I had a play date this week with another mom from my Bible Study. We're reading Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream it was like a breath of fresh air into my soul. Relationships are so important and having someone to talk about my faith with has an amazing effect on my soul. I can't wait until next week!



One of my online friends, Emily is hosting an amazing event on her blog to raise funds to adopt their little Elsabeth from Ethiopia. Go check it out!! She has an AMAZING family, and it warms my heart to read her blog. THIS week only: $5 from all registrations for my photography classes will go to Emily Anderson's adoption fund. As I'm writing this registration has only been open for a couple of hours and already we've raised nearly $30 towards bringing Elsabeth home - sweet!

Registration for my newest SLR class is OPEN! I've had a lot of interest in this class so be sure to register soon. I will be accepting 30 participants for the November class and 50 in the January class. There will be no giveaways or advertiser discounts for the November class since it's only $20. You can learn more about my SLR classes by clicking on the Photography e-Class page. I'll also be offering gift certificates soon!! In time for Christmas. I'll be ordering some cute ones from TinyPrints.com hopefully within the week.



Select Class



4 comments:

  1. You and your children look so lovely. My daughter is just now learning to write her name (in all caps for now) and it's so neat to see her little hands at work.
    Looking forward to your Nov. mini-class. I've been trying my hand at using Manual, but I definitely need some more guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those photos of you and your kids. How fun! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...first off, these pictures are the best! i love them!
    secondly, thank you for blogging about share the love!
    thirdly, a HUGE thank you for donating some of your funds---what a blessing!

    God is so much bigger than all of this and it's so neat to see it all come together!
    many blessings, faith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is fun to see pictures of momma and kids...those are great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required