Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a little something my mother made


My mom is an excellent seamstress. She made my $500 designer wedding dress for about $100 from a picture in a magazine and she also designed and made the wedding dresses for both of my sisters. Yes, she is that good. She's always whipping up these amazing projects some of which she sells at the fabric shop she works at. Every once in a while her projects don't sell I really do not comprehend why! I put it down to the fact that she lives in such a small town, because her sewing rocks. So I am offering you, my awesome readers, the opportunity to buy two of her latest creations.
They are fabric pocket door hangers. I searched for these on Etsy and you can expect to pay as much as $200 for these babies! I am offering two here today. One is brown and teal and is made from designer fabric featured here. My mom sells her custom-made door hangers for $55 but you can Email me today to buy it for only $48.
The yellow one is a little smaller - pictured below. Email me to buy it for $32. I'll send you a paypal invoice and pass along your information to my mom so she can ship it out to you. And - since this is the first time I've made this {fabulous} offer here on my blog I'll throw in FREE SHIPPING - just for you.


These are SO handy. I've used one for my kids room to keep their little doodads organized. My mom has also made these for dorm rooms for some extra organization and storage. It's handy for a craft room or a bedroom closet door and it would also work great for a home office and it would make a great Christmas gift for someone you love!

Be sure to act quickly - these are bound to be sold by the end of the day!

2 comments:

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required