Friday, September 24, 2010

VOTE for you favorite: MOOD

It was SOOOOOOO hard to pick only five this week! There were so many that I connected with on different levels, some were technically better than others, but I didn't want to just pick the photos that were obviously taken with better cameras like the ones by Mandy at a sorta fairytale and Frogmum they both had AMAZING photos!Then there were also some sweet cheerful photos like the one from Chelsey at The Paper Mama and Sheri at The Shades of Pink Snaps - I LOVE the cheerfulness of these images! There were also some wonderful captures of expression like Kristin at Freebird Photography and Brittany Godfrey. I also loved the beautiful balck and whites of Captivus and Katie Julius But here are my top five favorites - they mostly all appeal to the melancholy side of me but I just adore them each:

{Tara}

{Lisa}

{Diane}

{Jessica}

{Heidi}


Thanks so much for participating!! Be sure to grab your button to the right! :)

Vote will close Tuesday.

15 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! All of these photos are stunning! I voted for number one--Tara's photo just went BAM! to me. Perfect for the challenge. Definitely gives you a "woah."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL of these photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these photos. They are very beautiful. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! How exciting; Thank you Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no photographic talent but the first photo looks like how I feel... a barren branch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you so much! All these photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are beautiful! I have a hard time picking too!!! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog Faith! I am excited to get involved with your photography challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, top five, thank you so much. The pictures are all so good! Great job everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for choosing me!! :-D Just so you know, your top 5 button code isn't working :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about that. All fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so beautiful! And you can definitely feel a strong mood with each one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, top 5, Thanks Faith! All are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was surprised to see so few votes for Diane. Her pic could be a postcard.

    All the pics were amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required