Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Brown

The Paper Mama
chocolate goldfish

I haven't participated in half as many photo challenges as I would like to lately - but my dear bloggy-friend Chelsey is one of my favorites and I knew right away that I had a good photo for this week's theme! It's my son's chocolate gold fish, inspired by one of my student's pics from last week. I had so much fun with this, and there are so many ways I've thought of re-editing it... just not this week!

16 comments:

  1. Great shot!!! Funny how the most ordinary things can become art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...I love how your photos are always so simple. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this! I had no idea goldfish came in chocolate - I must try those!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture! would you ever do a photosohp e-class or an advanced class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot...love the simplicity of it!! And thank-u for stopping by and your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good picture....I didn't even know they came in chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word. love this! the simplicity packs such an impact!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it-simple and to the point-definetly brown;) and yummy too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!!! How cool is this... very creative, I never would have thought of this!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required