Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photography Challenge




The WINNER of last week's photography challenge: Sheri at Photos @ The Shades of Pink you can grab your button on the sidebar! There is also a button for if you were picked to be in the top 5 on Friday.

This week the theme is MOOD. The mood of your photo can be happy, sad, peaceful or whatever but the photo should convey a mood with or without a face.

Here is my example:
barren
The title of this photo is "barren" and I took it during one of the times in my life that I was feeling very down and disconnected from God.

dandelion puff
Here's one that is more whimsical.

On Friday I'll pick our top 5 for the week and put up a poll so that YOU can vote for a winning photograph! The vote will close on Monday night.

I can't wait to see your photos!

10 comments:

  1. Okay, I went with a totally different idea with mood...I should go back and redo it. But I liked the idea of the many moods of my teen son. Love love love your dandelion shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your submission!! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which did I submit?! LOL I switched it and submitted the jar of flowers instead of the teen. I am probably confusing everyone. I just can't decide! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both :) Your "official" submission is now the jar of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went with something different then y'all. lol! Carsyn is always in a good mood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith,
    Great Idea for a theme!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for telling me about this today! You got me thinking for sure. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool theme! Can't wait to see what people come up with

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new look of your blog, it is beautiful. I have not been in on one of your contests in a while, but this one excited. I think I am just squeaking in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOved the topic of the challange...joined first time in this challange..loved your snaps...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required