Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photography Challenge: Out & About



Congratulations to Jessica who won the vote-off last week!

This week the theme is "out and about"
Grammy and the fam at the Rapids
Confession - I don't take my camera with me much of anywhere. With four kids, one of which is a busy three year old, it is really impractical to lug my big SLR with me. This photo was taken at the Savannah Rapids in Augusta, on my cell phone. I took a few shots this weekend at the hospital when we visited my new nephew.

♥ Please link up using your blog post url.
♥ Please link back to my blog
♥ Link up by Friday to be considered for the vote off!
♥ On Friday I'll pick my favorite five and then y'all can vote for your favorite!



I can't wait to see all of your "out and about" photos!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting, this is my first time entering here, I'm looking forward to seeing all of the other entries!

    http://www.bumblesandlight.com

    (p.s. I had to post from my old google account because you don't have URL comments enabled!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumblesandlight - use the inlinkz widget to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to lug the camera around at times! (But your nephew is a doll!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo! What did we do before camera phones? Congrats on your new nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the theme this week. your photo is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required