Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Monday

Ashley Jean


My Monday could use some happiness. It's just been one of "those" days. Staring at the computer screen trying to put the finishing touches on today's photography class tutorial with nothing but a blank stare. Plus I just spent the last hour wrestling with my internet browser trying to retrieve the email addresses of the participants so that I could get the tutorial emailed out - grrr.

But I saw over on Ashley's blog that there is a new photography challenge in town and I thought I'd give it a try. The theme this week is anything which I love. It's nice to not be tied down by a theme. I almost used a photo from my archive but then I remembered this photo that I wanted to take today:

DSC_0291

Today my the color of my fingernails makes me happy - I finally got around to painting them again this weekend, and now they are a nice pretty mauve and that makes me happy!

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous! taking time for yourself to indulge makes ME happy. Every momma should :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it when I have my nails painted but its quite a rare thing for me to have done unless I am on holiday from my work. I loved the composition in this photo. I've seen a few folk I visit speak of the simplicity photo course - now I've finally visited you myself.

    Rosie
    from Centre of Interest photoblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail polish makes me happy too! I always keep mine bare but that inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty color on your nails! I love the angle you used in the photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I would love a manicure right now! That color makes me happy too; and coffee always make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in the photo! The bright blue and dark finger nails against the organic looking table and room! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool photo. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's hoping your computer is a little more helpful tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Your nails look fab, I LOVE the color. Pretty nails make life all better. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the photo and your nail color! So sorry your day was rough. I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo!!! I need to do something with mine!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required