Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Funny Face

My Katie-Abigail is my go-to girl for funny faces, so when I saw that the Pioneer Woman Assignment was Funny I looked up some photos of my funny little girl. I don't know which one I'll submit  there are SO many funny ones! I thought I'd share a few with y'all here:

talking to BarbieKatie-Abigail
DSC_4978
DSC_4975DSC_4977
DSC_8134DSC_8133DSC_8132DSC_8131DSC_8130DSC_8129DSC_8128DSC_8117
K-Amy gold-star girl
Oh yes, I do love my funny little girl, who like her Mama and her Mum "laughs at the funniest things" ;)

5 comments:

  1. All of them are sooo cute! My favorite is the top right one with the little piece of food sticking out of her mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she is too cute! I have a little boy that is my funny face! I couldn't choose a picture either! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, I love the expresions on her face

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required