Thursday, September 9, 2010

Before & After at Pixel Perfect: Face Clone


It's that time of the week again - time for one of my favorite link-ups! The before & after at Pixel Perfect. My before and after this week is, I think, a little lame, but it's the only thing I've edited lately that I feel like posting. The photo is of my girls in the van, Katie-Abigail was talking on her play phone. As usual she was being so dramatic! As I was snapping these pictures she sid "hold on a minute, mommy is taking my picture." (lol)

this makes me laugh!"hold on a minute, mommy is taking my picture"
Before

I like both of these - but I especially love KA's expression in the one on the left, but that shot is super overexposed.

hold on a minute mommy is taking my picture
After

So I cloned the face from one onto the other. Yay! All done. Nothing too fancy. Can't wait to see what y'all have done!

12 comments:

  1. wow! that is so cool! great picture worth 1000 words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is your switch. That's fantastic! Looks great! I love the new design on your blog. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so impressed that you can do that! I'm doing good just to touch up colors...hahaha! Love the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I could never do anything close to that! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I've played with cloning but that is an amazing job! I've never cloned in an entire head and phone and arm before! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - I never would have known. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a clever idea, that's the edit I have to learn !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you can't even tell! I think that you should teach an editing class too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously would have NEVER known!!! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required