Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Photo Challenge: Summer

Beth (with mask) & Mommy
This week the challenge theme is SUMMER - this is our last week before school starts so it seems like the perfect theme.
The thing we enjoyed the most this summer was swimming at the pool. Above is a pic of Beth (my oldest) and me hanging out by the pool.
So link up your photo for this week's challenge. DON'T FORGET to link back to my blog ♥ and only link back one time ♥ thankyouverymuch :)
This link-up will close next Tuesday - when I post the new photo challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! So many beautiful summer photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Lilac City Momma! I love your blog, it's beautiful. Im now following!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required