Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photo Challenge: Black & White



Playing dress up
I took this photo about three years ago when I was playing dress-up with the kids during the week before their first year of school. It was a perfect day! This is Beth - all dressed up with crazy-fancy hair. I love the drama in the contrast of this photo...

light and shadow
I couldn't resist sharing just one more! It's a photo that will is in my upcoming photography book... I love it!

Please remember to link-back to the Simplicity blog!
This link up will be open until Monday at 11:40pm EST

10 comments:

  1. I love your rose, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots as always - I'll be linking up later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting me today at shades of gray! and inviting me to your blog hop... :))
    your images are gorgeous!
    off to fetch the kiddos, but will be back to nose around a bit... ;o

    www.pattysblackandwhitephotography.com

    {btw, you visited my B&W project... i also have one for color, and the google addy was my original photo project... my heart, though, is at findingserendipity.com...how's that for keeping up w blogging??!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are AWESOME... But the ROSE... WOWZERS!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress up pic; so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so Beatiful,I love your photos
    I am new to your challenge but i hope to came back again, I'm your new follower
    have a lovely day:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required