Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Photo Challenge: Birthday

First of all I have to say that I have the most awesome readers EVER! I just received the registration for my 40th participant in the {SLR} Photography class! I had no idea that this class would become this successful and I am SO excited for it's start on September 6th. So anyway, thank you for supporting me and talking to your friends about my photography class.

The photo challenge this week is Birthday! The inspiration for this challenges theme is that my birthday is on Thursday. I'll be 27, which sounds so young compared to how old I feel. Nearly ten years of marriage and four children later I am thankful for the years I've lived.

So post a photo you took on your birthday, or your child's, or post a photo of birthday candles or something birthday related - or post a birthday greeting to me! (Have you seen those on Flickr or on the BluDomain blog?) There's SO much you could do for this challenge - so have fun!
my 3rd birthday
This is a photo of my 3rd birthday, notice that little purple bit? It's a purple Care Bear and I still have it!

Be sure to check back later today for my product review and Open Sky showcase. And don't forget that tomorrow at 6am the linky for my blog button challenge will close and voting will begin!


8 comments:

  1. Wow! You got married (slightly) younger than me! I would have never guessed you to be that young. And I completely agree with my age sounding younger than how I feel. I've been married 9 years, and have 3 children. And I recently turned 28. I feel like I'm at least 5 yrs older than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do.
    There are almost 200 entries for your giveaway! Crazy amount of people are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome theme idea :-) very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you're only 27...I had no idea that you were younger than me! I don't think you look old, but I guess I just thought you might be older with all those kids. Anyways...happy birthday girl! I'll be posting soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday! I have no idea why my thumbnail isn't showing up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I can't figure out why my thumbnail isn't showing up either. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don't see your thumbnail, wait a minute and refresh the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy, happy 27th birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required