Monday, August 9, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new!

Maybe you noticed I took out my "affiliate" links today. They haven't really done anything for my blog but take up space... I still have ad space for individual small shops and bloggers which is my favorite ad space on my blog :)

My newest affiliate partnership is Open Sky. It's an awesome business to blogger partnership. I will be featuring one product every week like this one: Skooba Design's Check Point Friendly Laptop Case.
It's a simple, sweet, sturdy design. It converts from a sleeve to a tote wich is super handy, so you can tote your laptop anywhere or even slip your laptop in this case and stick it in your diaper bag without worrying that you're going to ruin it.


 
 








Click on the link above and you'll be able to buy it directly through my site. Your order will be procesed by Open Sky and shipped from a small business! It's a wonderful oportunity. And if you shop through Open Sky through August 16 and use the checkout code FREESHIPPING you'll get free shipping on any purchase. And the most awesome part about purchasing through OpenSky is that they back every purchase with thier 365 day return policy - on any product, for any reason.
So look forward to more awesome products from the sellers at Open Sky! And be on the lookout for a very cool giveaway later this week!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool - I'll stay tuned for that giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome laptop case! Minimalist. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required