Friday, August 20, 2010

i{heart}fridays

The most amazing template for making these awesome photo ornaments at Design Aglow


Looking for some design eye-candy? Check out Bittersweet Design


BWS tips button
An AMAZING photography blog. It's in French (or at least that's what my google toolbar says) but good photography goes beyond language. Her photography is just wonderful.

In other news Josiah now has his own blog :) Silly me.
I'll be managing it, of course, but I'm going to try to let him do as much of it himself as I possibly can and it will always be in first person, so you can peek into the wonderful world of Josiah's immagination that I get to live in every day. At the moment it's terribly basic and I promie it will be more than just videos but please follow along! I promise it will get better. :)

I am so excited about my blog button contest & giveaway - your ideas have been so inspiring!! Keep them coming please you can link up more than one and don't forget to check back next week to VOTE for your favorite!


Okay here is a fun video for your weekend!


Blog+Button+to+size.jpg
check out more Friday Favorites here!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the actions.

    That is a good idea about making him his own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ornaments look amazing - how cool would a tree full of photos be

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required