Thursday, August 12, 2010

I want to...

Things I want to do TODAY

smile at my kids before they leave for school

read to my little man

snuggle with my girls

get cozy in a corner of my big chair and read a good book

kiss my husband


b       r       e       a       t       h      e


Things I want to do this WEEK

tidy my little nest of a home

write a bit more for my upcoming class and take a moment to get all of my ideas in my head to go spilling out into my notebook (easier said then done).

find balance and rhythm for my days as I adjust to this new season



Movies I am waiting to watch

eat. pray. love - is coming out on Friday! I might go see that on opening day and cross off one of my things on my 30 before 30 list!

Charlie St. Cloud - it looks amazing! I bought the book, haven't even read a page :(

Ramona & Beezus - but with only Beth, I think, for a special mother-daughter moment. I loved those books as a girl!

Despicable Me - I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! Oh wait, no. That's a kids movie, I shouldn't be excited for that, right? ha!

DATE NIGHT - should be "all kinds of right".

I discovered yet another period drama Persuasion - the 2007 version. It's my favorite of the Austen novels. You can see lots of clips on YouTube. Best Capt. W I've ever seen - very nicely done.


Books I've got piled up to read

Basic Techniques of Photography with Ansel Adams - from the Library, I would pay $100 for this book, it is THAT good!

Supernanny

The No-Cry Discipline Solution by Elizabeth Pantly

Nights in Rondanthe by Nicholas Sparks

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson

Charlie St. Cloudby Ben Sherwood

3 comments:

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required