Monday, August 23, 2010

i heart faces photo challenge: beach

DSC_2380

the theme at i heart faces today is Beach Fun




This is a shot from our vacation to Mrytle Beach last summer.
I love this shot because of the contrast of the pink of Emma's bathing suit and the blue gray of the beach and ocean. I also love it because it reminds me of how much fun Emma had jumping wave after wave. It's a miracle that she never bit her tongue!

I couldn't help but add these shots to this post - it's from the same day.

DSC_2343

DSC_2271

We had such a great vacation there last year - we can't wait to go again!

10 comments:

  1. Great shots - looks like she's having so much fun. I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! She looks like she is really having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful shots! Love the last one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is having the time of her life. What a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, sweet captures! You can see the sheer joy on her face :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it looks like she is having a blast! great capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a little shout out post for my sponsors. Just wanted to let you know!
    http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/2010/08/shout-out-to-my-sponsors.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 2nd pic is my fav. Love the lighting, color, and action in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great shot! all of these shots are so wonderful and she looks like she was having so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required