Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Hump Day

The alarm came too early this morning. I was feeling soooo very tired.
The kids all got up earlym all on their own -they were feeling tired too.
Katie-Abigail was crying. Josiah was fighting.
and I'm saying to myself
i think i can, i think i can, i think i can... like the little engine that could.
hoping that I can get through hump day - and that maybe tomorrow will be a litle easier
but we got to school with happy faces
and I remembered that I have some GREAT kids.

Inspired by MasterChef on tv last night I made some eggs for breakfast - with tomato, avacado and bean spread on a wheat tortilla

DSC_7992 3
I guess this is the week of breakfast shots! :)

In other awesomeness - there are nearly 30 students signed up for my {SLR} Photography class - which totally blows my mind! There are some wonderful bloggers and photographers signed up so it should be fun. To celebrate I am giving away one spot in the class at The Paper Mama!! But don't wait to see if you win - register now if you've already paid and you win her giveaway I'll refund your registration :)

4 comments:

  1. Look at you!!! You're like supermom! That looks delicious. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks delish!! i made something similar recently. i'm loving avocado so much right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dish looks soooooo good!!! Yum, yum, yum!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required