Sunday, August 22, 2010

Buttons on the Brain

Y'all have done such an amazing job with the Blog Button Challenge! It has been so much fun to see your creations!  Tonight I've been playing around with a graphic for my upcoming Photography Class in October. It will basically be a repeat of the class I taught in July (but better!) registration for that class will be opening up at the end of the month so I've been working on a button for it. I thought y'all might get a kick out of some of the prototypes I made.

6FAVORITE
blue & brownfall colors!
worna square
4

As you can see some of them are kind of silly and made just for fun :)I think the blue & gray one (upper right) is my favorite.
Okay! Time for bed :)

5 comments:

  1. the blue and gray one is my favorite as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the top right, but I also like the one on the right, 2nd up from the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and gray one as well! Definitely my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top right one too. They are all great, but that is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that one is my favorite as well - you've got a great eye for design.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required